Celeb in Black 'n White

Celeb in Black 'n White

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Black and White Wedding Gown

Posted in: Wedding Gowns

Amanda Wilson, one of Our One Heart readers asked if we can give her some suggestions on where to find white wedding gowns with black accents.

Here are what I was able to find that I hope you’d find useful too! I’ve also got black and white wedding theme ideas if you’re keen!

white-wedding-gown-with-black-sash.JPG
White wedding gown with black sash.
“Isabella” by Jessica McClintock

black-and-white-cake-dress.jpg
Not sure who made the gown but I found it through Favor Ideas. Just thought I’d post it here just to give you an idea on how a wedding dress with black accents can work. It actually looks really good!

black-and-white-wedding-dress.jpg
What about Audrey Hepburn’s Givenchy black and white wedding dress? This gown doesn’t just give you elegance but timeless and that ‘vintage’ look too!

www.ouroneheart.com

No comments: